Car hire in Kefalonia
CAR HIRE AND EXPERIENCES
Dramatic landscapes steeped in history , beautiful beaches, vibrant cultures, wonderfully hospitable people and superb cuisine combine to make the island of Kefalonia a fantastic destination.
Why Kefalonia or Cephalonia ?
Variety is the simple answer. Picture-postcard villages and harbours full of character, to stunning beaches and amazing coastline.
There are so many places to explore in Kefalonia-you may visit the north, the most fascinating beach with turquoise water Myrtos, beautiful Assos with magnificent views , Fiscardo, the only village untouched by the earthquake, in the centre of the island Argostoli, the bustling capital of Kefalonia, or go to the underground lake of Melissani cave,or see the stalactites and stalagmites at the cave of Drogarati.
Wherever you are in Kefalonia you will never be far from one of the best beaches in the Mediterranean with the most clear blue water imaginable.
In short, Kefalonia is a perfect place to escape to and enjoy the richness and authenticity of island life.
Hiring a car would very much enhance your holiday and allow you the freedom to explore completely independently.As many of our regions are somewhat 'off the beaten track',a car would grand you the freedom to come and go as you please with local tavernas,beaches and evenings, in the nearest town all becoming readily accessible.
We own a great variety of vehicle types in order to propose and offer solutions to the widest range of requirements and needs. Vehicle types available range from small, economy to luxrious.Delivery and collection is provided with no charge during office hours[09:00-20:00]. Your car will be delivered and collected upon your arrival and departure in/from Kefalonia Airport.
Exploring Kefalonia by car is certainly the most exciting way to discover this fabulous island. The island can easily be divided into areas for easy exploration.
- North for the village of Fiscardo, Assos, and Myrtos bay.
- Northeast for the harbour of Agia Efimia and Sami with views over to the neighbouring island of Ithaca.
- South and southeast - for charming villages, fortress of St. George, monasteries and the southern road to Lourdas bay, Skala and Poros.
- West for the Palliki peninsula which is reached by driving around the bay of Argostoli, or by ferry connecting Argostoli to Lixouri.
- Southwest for the airport, the main beach resort of Lassi, Argostoli and some interesting villages.